If your question is not answered below, please check out our FAQs section for more answers to commonly asked questions!
We do not offer direct exchanges. We ask customers to place a new order and then return the unwanted items. Please see below.
Returns & Refunds
For any reason, any blank item can be returned to JiffyShirts.com within 100 days of the purchase date.
Use our Contact Us page to quickly request a Return.
- Requesting a Return Authorization (RA) for the full or partial order only takes a minute.
- We will email you with your RA # and PDF return shipping label.
- Please print the PDF file of the shipping label.
- Place it on the box, then drop the box off at the carrier’s nearest location.
- We issue a free return shipping label on the first return per order. If you need to return multiple orders, please don’t combine them. Use the return label issued for only that order to return your items.
- A shipping and handling fee of $9.95 will be charged for each subsequent return request per order.
- Returns cannot be processed without a Return Authorization (RA)
- For some requests, if there is more than one return warehouse destination, we will provide you with multiple RA’s and shipping labels
- We do not charge restocking fees, however shipping fees (if any) will not be refunded.
- Only items that are "Like New" will be refunded. Items that are decorated, altered, or washed cannot be returned.
- We are unable to accept any returns on underwear (boxers, briefs, thongs, etc.), face covers, or any item marked Final Sale. Socks may only be returned if the packaging they arrived in has not been broken.
- Combining your shipping time, inspection time, and your bank's credit processing time it could take 7-21 days to have your refund issued.
Missing, Wrong, or Damaged Items
We strive to get it right on every order. If your order isn’t to your satisfaction for whatever reason, please report a claim to our Orders Department within 72 hours of receiving your order.
A different problem with your order?
Please submit a request to our Orders Department.